Re: Film without an antihalation backing

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 11/23/04-08:53:04 PM Z

Kodak Pan Masking film 4570 does not have antihalation backing. I've only
bought it in 4x5"sheets, so I don't know if it's available in 35mm.
Probably discontinued by now, as many films have been the past few years.

Why do you need a film without antihalation backing?

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming
My latest acquisition: