Toning Question

From: James Matthews ^lt;jace6315@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/24/04-02:01:43 PM Z

Here's a another question from a new-comer to the
list. It's not exactly alternative process related,
but since there are so many "alchemists" on the list,
I thought I'd ask. I recently made some sabattier
effect prints on RC paper, toning them in Selenium.
Surprisingly, they came out in a very wierd and very
nice copper color. Processing was pretty much the same
as for other sabattiers I've done so I can't figure
out why they ended up copper colored. I'd like to do
some more of these. Any ideas on how to replicate
this?

Jim