RE: formula needed: Gum Arabic from powder

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 11/24/04-04:02:24 PM Z

OK, thanks all, this is more fun than I'd imagined...I found a product
-- "Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover System" with 17%
salicylic acid by weight. It also includes "Castor Oil, Ethyl Lactate,
Flexible Collodion, Polybutene, Alcohol 18% w/w and Ether 53% v/v
(from flexible collodion)" Shoulds like it could almost be used as a
photo emulsion with the addition of some silver nitrate.

-Darryl