RE: Changes in Arches?

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 11/26/04-11:05:57 PM Z

Hi Katherine, I'm not printing with Arches at the moment, but I must say
I never had the odour problem - and I have a very keen sense of smell.
But I was using the cold pressed so maybe it wasn't the same paper???
I've beenhaving a problm with Hahnemuhle printmaking paper having these
size marks on it - very annoying indeed and expensive too.

Cheers
Kate