RE: Starch sizing for Gum

From: Jeremy Moore ^lt;jeremydmoore@charter.net>
Date: 11/29/04-10:47:11 PM Z

When I get the time and all of the materials I'm going to give it a
try--like I said, I can pick it up free so I may as well give it a shot.
I plan on using it for gum over palladium and if I can get it to work
well for a one coating print then I may keep it in the arsenal when I
just need one gum coat over the palladium.