Re: Modifying bleaches

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 11/30/04-04:13:12 AM Z

Ryuji, your statements as worded are incorrect
(misleading?) I think it depends on the exact conditions,
and it is rate and concentration dependent.

You can desorb as well as adsorb.

It is likely that you have just pushed the equation to one
side.... but I would not go so far as to say it is
irreversable... (there may indeed be some that are, but
somehow your statement seems too rigid!)

Can you describe your experiments which led you to this
conclusion?

Why did you chose to use "convertion" methodology to get
to AgClBr?

Besides convienence, What advantage over co-precipitation
do you notice?

Ray

STOP HIV/AIDS.
Yahoo! JAPAN Redribbon Campaign