Re: Modifying bleaches

From: MARTINM ^lt;martinm@SoftHome.net>
Date: 11/30/04-03:20:37 AM Z

"More specifically, this halide conversion does not
work once stabilizing agents that work as a ripening retarder is
added. Before adding stabilizer, it works."

It may depend on the specific stabilizer - since conversion to silver iodide
can be carried out routinely on commercial ultra-fine grain (and supposedly
stabilized) silver bromide emulsions.

Martin