attachments OT

From: Barry Kleider ^lt;bkleider@sihope.com>
Date: 10/05/04-01:29:41 PM Z

I know we don't use attachments, but here's a question about them:

I'm running Windows XP pro, and have been gotten a number of attachments
lately named Part 1.1
It doesn't show up on all my email, or even every time I get an
attachment. Does anyone recognize this attachment?
Virus? Space junk? Important part of some operating system? Barnacleware?

Barry