Re: recipe for fine-line developer?

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 10/06/04-09:21:05 AM Z

Ryuzi,

Using Kodalith with minimal, but not completely without, agitation is not my
reasoning from ordinary continuous tone developers. It is a practice very
commonly used. Seeley's "High Contrast," "Darkroom Dynamics" (or some title
like that) as well as many many articles and photographers talk about it.

And I have used it that way too. Have a thick folder full of test results
with Kodalith and Fine-Line developers.

Dave S