Re: Sodium Bisulfite

From: Martin Angerman ^lt;paleophoto@adelphia.net>
Date: 10/06/04-08:58:47 PM Z

KT

Point taken.

Sugars can branch like mad. It makes them an "interesting" analytical
problem, in fact I'm doing work on some in my "day job." It has been said
that one can "encode" more "information" with sugars than with DNA.

I haven't spent much time studying gum, but look forward to your page. Feel
free to send it to me offline, if you wish.

Martin Angerman (we seem to have several Martins on the list)