Re: fine line developer

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 10/06/04-10:48:26 PM Z

Judy:
        I do not have a website . . but, if you copy the pages, I would
appreciate it . . or, heck, if someone DOES wish to post it, that is
better yet.
Jack

On Oct 6, 2004, at 9:02 PM, Judy Seigel wrote:

I have a little booklet bought about 25 years ago titled Fine Line
Developer (it says $1.50 on the flyleaf).

The introduction says "This booklet has been organized to provide
information on using the random dot for the reproduction of
photographic slk-screen images. Kodak Fine-Line developer used with
Kodak Kodalith film will produce a dot suitable for printing images by
plate lithography, offset, photographic silk-screen, and various other
non-silver processes. I have found Fine-Line developer most helpful in
achieving more continuous tone effects for screen printing without the
use of a half tone."

After that are about 5 pages about twice as long as that of
instructions plus some small reproductions. I don't have time or brain
power now to copy the rest of the text, & lost track of who asked the
question, but if someone has a website to put this on, or other
suggestion, I'll copy those pages and mail snail to him or her...

PS: it's signed "T. R. Hearsum, 1975"... if memory serves that was Tim
Hearsum.

Judy