RE: Congratulations!

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 10/08/04-10:30:24 AM Z

Deal!

The way *I* practice photography, I really have no need for "precise" negatives, or any kind of precision for that matter. But the book might be helpful in finding new rules to break.

Lunch Thursday in Elburn? My son goes to kindergarten there. I can drop him off and meet you at 12:40. Any earlier and he comes along. He can't read much of your book, but he's a pretty good photographer. I'm learning by watching him.

Leaving town right now. I return on Wednesday.

Keith