Re: Research Question - Darkrooms closed?

From: Richard Sullivan ^lt;richsul@earthlink.net>
Date: 10/10/04-01:45:16 PM Z

Mark,

I just got a Microtek i900 scanner. It's unbelievably good. We have Epson
4870's at the school and the Microtek eats Epson's for lunch. They are both
about the same price. For instance the i900 weighs 24 lbs and the Epson
14lbs. of course you don't buy by the pound but the Microtek reflects the
quality that the Epson doesn't You can now get quality today for $600.00
that was only available on $100,000.00 drum scanners a few years ago.

Whoooee.

--Dick

--Dick