Re: Another Ziatype question

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/12/04-05:07:45 AM Z

From: Loris Medici <loris_medici@mynet.com>
Subject: Re: Another Ziatype question
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:44:53 +0300

> I think I can find EDTA in my location. AFAIK, there are two types
> of it. Which one should I use?

Disodium salt is more acidic and better for this purpose. But it
doesn't matter if you adjust for pH by mixing with citric acid or
acetic acid. I wouldn't use phosphoric acid for this purpose since it
competes with EDTA and try to make insoluble iron compound.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.