Re: OT - MF High speed B&W Film/Digital Negs

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 10/15/04-12:53:15 PM Z

If you can use a 3pod and long exposure, Fujifilm Acros 100 at EI 32
and cut back development time slightly. That's my favorite for general
landscape as well as nightscape.

If you can't use a 3pod, Delta 3200 at EI 1600. There's nothing else
in market anyway.

Acros 100 is a lot easier to get decent digital scans than Delta 3200.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself.