RE: Ultrafine Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 10/22/04-10:26:27 PM Z

Sandy,

I've just printed the PEP again on UCF with no pizza wheel tracks! So
apparently my hardware spring hack worked. And I used no support sheet.

One other thing I did differently was to pre-position the leading edge of
the substrate before sending the print job to the printer. This verified
that the media is being positioned squarely by the media feed roller.

Using the Semi-Gloss setting seemed to help, the ink didn't want to smear
with a light touch.

Thanks,

Don