RE: Crystal Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/23/04-01:51:45 PM Z

Don,

Well, I have a very wide micrwave that will easily accept the 13X19" size.

I already gave this a try. I placed a sheet of newspaper over the
grill, and the film on top of that, and gave it three separate
30-second blasts. The film is dry to the touch but I am going to give
it another 24 hours to dry before I try to print it, to be on the
safe side.

Wonder why the Crystal Clear Film take so much longer to dry than Pictorico?

Sandy