RE: Crystal Clear Film and Epson 2200

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 10/23/04-03:17:01 PM Z

Chris,

> With my 16x20 frame from Doug Kennedy, and my smaller 11x14's from
> Bostick and Sullivan, I have no problem with sharpness. I do put a piece
> of
> 16x20 mat board in the sandwich, though, no matter what I am exposing.

I have a 16x20 frame from B&S, and based on my experiences using APHS I had
a lot of problems keeping the film in contact all the way over the image
area using a mat board like you when printing biggie sized enlarged
negatives. Since the APHS seems to be of similar thickness as UCF I was
basing my remarks based on my experience with UCF.

I'm glad it's working for you though.

Don