Re: Name of Mark Nelson's book

From: Alex Swain ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 10/25/04-01:50:55 PM Z

I think thats really cool..I'll definitely have to try it..I've been
scanning negatives and transparencies for years and have learned all
about icc/icm.it8 targets, profiles/calibration,etc, 8/16/32/48/64
(!) bpps, etc and i've been using photoshop probably over ten years so
maybe I'll be able to get into this relatively quickly.

Its a great idea- I can't believe I never even considered the
possibilities of that.

I wonder how cool it would look to scan only the I channel (infrared)
on my 8000 and make a print out of that? hmmm! :)

--
Cheers,
Alex Swain (fo)