Re: UV Densitometers

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 10/26/04-08:39:45 AM Z

Meredith,

There are three densitometers that I know of that will read UV light.
They are the X-Rite 361-T, the X-Rite 369 and the Gretag D-200-II.
The Gretag requires an accessory UV tube (very expensive).

I believe a spectrophotometer could also be adapted to read UV film
densities but have never done it myself.

Sandy King