RE: CMYK separations on Adobe Photoshop

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 10/30/04-10:19:27 AM Z

Hi,
Let me try.
Photoshop can save any layer you want, just make a copy of the original file
you are working with.
On your copy file generate the layer you want and delete all the other
layers, then save.
I know the plug-in, thre are plenty around, I work with Harrys filter at
www.plugingalaxy.com
I don't undertand what you do and if that is valid, can you get the CYMK
components?
I don't think so because you need to "extract" the Cyan component (as well
YMK being the last one the ver easy) of the RGB file.
Right?
Giovanni
pd Let me understand something please, you first convert your color file to
a BW or gray scale file and to that file you apply the Red filter, Green
filter and Blu filter and save them. Then you rebuild your COLOR image with
these 3 new layers, does it work?