Re: gum prints from digital color sepations. (Since the topic has been brought up)

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 10/30/04-03:22:50 PM Z

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for all of the advise. I think i
have to chage my pigments colors and brand name.
It never occured to me to mix one whole tube of paint
and have stock solution. That maked perfect sense to
me.
I would also like to say that i love your work.

You can take a look at mine at:
 www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/c/carmen/

Thank you kindly,
Carmen