Re: pyro developed negs for cyanotype?

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 10/31/04-04:27:19 PM Z

Thanks, Joe. This was Fujifilm, but I've never used b&w 4x5 Fujifilm,
so I don't know how new it is, or whether it is suffering the same fate
with the film base as TMAX 100, but it sounds like it. A 4 hour
exposure would have been about right, I think! I'm glad to hear of
your experience, too...I was really at a loss...because, as I said, the
negatives just looked so perfect.

Anyway..thanks for your input.

Diana