Re: cyanotype question

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/01/04-04:35:05 PM Z

Joe,

It would be easier for me to understand if you also told how many steps
showed tone and how many steps were merged. Also, it would be easier if you had
done 250, 500, 1000 units—or doubled the exposure each time. I am assuming you
are using a 21 step tablet?

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com has been updated!
www.markinelsonphoto.com