Re: cyanotype question

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/01/04-08:30:05 PM Z

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Joe,
>
> It would be easier for me to understand if you also told how many steps
> showed tone and how many steps were merged. Also, it would be easier if you had
> done 250, 500, 1000 units—or doubled the exposure each time. I am assuming you
> are using a 21 step tablet?

As noted by Loris, I did find that a 15 minute delay after exposing and
before developing a cyanotype increased shadow separation nicely, though
I'm not sure if that would explain Joe's finding, even if I could follow
it, which I could possibly when the republicans leave town & the dust
settles, but not necessarily.

HOWEVER, I think Mark is onto something that may apply -- think
intermittency effect !

Judy