Re: 55 minute download

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 09/01/04-09:16:13 PM Z

Well, by golly, it is about the same here. Maybe 2 seconds, if that.
However, my web access costs 40 something dollars per month.
I need it being an educator but also fully understand those who either
do not have fast access.
My thinking is to send but one image if any AND make sure it is in the
50-70 KB range.
Jack