Re: 55 minute download

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/01/04-04:25:00 PM Z

With regard to Ryuji's comments about the "unsubscribe" requests, I
don't really believe he is that naive.

But what is the big deal about the attachments? They downloaded on my
system in less than two seconds. If your ISP requires 5 - 55 minutes
it might be time to consider changing provider and joining the rest
of us in the 21st century. Just a thought.

Sandy