Re: Printing gum on hard surface

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 09/03/04-11:38:38 AM Z

> The chemist I'm working with thought it would
> be a simple matter to coat glass with dichromated gum, expose, wash and
> dry it and then peel off a sheet of nice hardened gum. Don't I wish!

Oh, sorry I didn't read this email before replying to the previous one. If
you want a piece of dry hardened gum, maybe you could try coating it
thickly, expose, and do something similar the carbon transfer, except that
this is a gum transfer. You can transfer it to a piece of pure glass, or the
slick side of mylar.

But I haven't done that myself. It's just a suggestion.

Dave S