Re: PVA for gum printing

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/03/04-04:37:15 AM Z

Dave Soemarko wrote:

> Hi Katherine,
>
> Could you maybe use non-glare glass?

Hmm, good idea. I'll bet the gum would stick better than on regular
glass, since the surface is so matte. But, no matter how interested I am
in this, I am not going out and buying a bunch of non-glare glass for
this project. I suppose I could buy one piece and use it over and over,
but it would take me a whole lot longer to finish my project that way.
But it would be one way to have no doubts about of the purity of the
gum. I'm assuming that non-glare glass is just glass, and doesn't have
some chemical finish or something.

Katharine.