Re: cyanotype question

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 09/03/04-01:38:15 PM Z

Well, actually what I wrote below that "step 1 and step 5 should move up 2
steps" doesn't make really make sense, but I think you know what I meant by
context. What I meant was that both step 1 and step 5 had received double
exposure, so step 3 and step 7 should the same as step 1 and step 5 of
previous exposure.

Dave S