What Message (RE: Statistics (was: Re: 55 minute download)

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 09/04/04-11:49:59 AM Z

Yes, I never saw it, dealt with it or otherwise had it impact me. I do,
however, remember the early days of the list, while I was living in Taos.
Large files were a real pain. If you feel you must post access to an image
or information, please just post it on your personal web space and provide a
link. Big city, small towns, dial up or DSL can all deal with link in plain
text.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9