Subject Line: Dags, not Hurricanes (and ISP's)

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 09/07/04-12:27:57 AM Z

Hello Brigette! Welcome to the list. Now I suggest that you watch your subject line.
Some of us are deleting these hurricane postings without further ado. It is wonderful and
terrible and all that, that there are hurricanes, but if you solicit dag info under that
header, then there is a good chance you are going to get plonked real fast. Post dag
questions under a dag header.

Mike