Re: Negative protection for Cyanotype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/08/04-01:07:41 PM Z

AFAIK, many alt. process practitioners use "Mylar sheets" for this
purpose...

I don't know if it's Mylar or not actually, but I plan to use "fridge film"
(very thin, transparent and elastic material - I don't think it will affect
sharpness "considerably" for in camera negatives) to protect my negatives
from damp emulsion.

Hope this helps,
Loris.