RE: Traveling Portfolio

From: Rocky Boudreaux ^lt;rocky@pdq.net>
Date: 09/09/04-08:00:26 AM Z

I followed Robert's suggestions.
Subscribed to the list.
Logged onto Yahoo, sure a lot of ads there.
Viewed the images.
Signed out.
Unsubscribed from the list.
No problems or increased Spam to date.
You do seem to be a bit more concerned then the rest of us, Bob.
Thanks for the extra effort Robert.
Understanding that all monitors display differently is important.
Computer images viewed under these circumstances or just representations.

Rocky
Houston, TX