Re: Traveling Portfolio

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 09/09/04-08:08:40 PM Z

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Yahoo, Hotmail, Angelfire, Tripod,
and countless other "free" internet huckster sites. The endless pop-ups and
banners are bad enough. The registration and password prompts are even
worse. You're not alone brother!

Best regards,
Dave in Big Wonderful Wyoming

(snip)