Re: Traveling Portfolio

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 09/09/04-06:16:16 AM Z

Schuyler Grace wrote:

> What other list is that? (Please forgive my ignorance.)

It's the one on yahoo that everyone's been yawping about. As I
understand it, this list has been in place for some time so the
participants in the traveling portfolio can have a place to discuss
things with each other without sharing their business and thoughts with
the whole list. I haven't minded particularly that it got derailed onto
the main list, but I do think we should respect that this is a separate
group that the rest of us, by choosing not to participate in the
traveling portfolio, have essentially opted out of.

Katharine Thayer