Re: Gum Chemicals - starting out question

From: DWAYNE SANDALL ^lt;sandall@shaw.ca>
Date: 09/09/04-12:39:49 PM Z

Thanks for the feedback, this is exactly the type of information I was seeking. One followup question though, is the exposure time going to be different for the two types of gum? and other than the issue with mixing colours, is there any other issues I should be aware of? I am planning on using a metal halide light source.

Thanks again,
Dwayne

---
Dwayne Sandall
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult." Seneca