RE: Presentation Question

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09/10/04-11:38:18 AM Z

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about presenting my Pt/Pd
prints. I know the questions were semi-off-topic and this kind of thing is
old hat to many of the list members who have shown in galleries and/or sell
their work. However in my case, this will be the first time I have
represented myself as a "professional," not just an amateur with some
talent, and I wanted to be sure I didn't embarrass myself, harm the artwork
that would be going up for auction (for charity), or reflect badly upon the
others in our field who have been doing this professionally much longer than
I (although my 30+ years with a camera always at the ready should count for
something).

So, thank you, again! As always the members of this list are a font of
knowledge, and you don't hesitate to share what you know.

-Schuyler Grace