RE: Presentation Question

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 09/11/04-02:29:47 AM Z

Oops...Katharine, I didn't mean you when I wrote about photographers signing
in the middle of their images. I'm sure your imprint adds to the image,
like "Rothko" would on one of his. :')

...and I just knew the word "proper" was going to be trouble from the time I
typed it. The kind of thing I was looking for was like, always wear a suit
to a job interview (except when there's an exception). I was just trying to
look good for my first outing and not wear white shoes and belt with my
shiny new duds. After the interview is over, I might even show up a t-shirt
and shorts.

Oh, and great story, by the way. I am "properly" humbled.

-Schuyler