Re: Presentation Question

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 09/11/04-02:50:07 AM Z

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, PhotoGecko Austin wrote:

> . . . . darn. . . .
>
> Now I've gotta take my prints (both of them) out of those thick black frames.

> So, what *should* I do with them?

If you only have two you can't make a row of them on the wall, but I'd
suggest painting them red anyway or you could leave them out in the rain
(without the photographs) for a year or so.

Meanwhile, speaking of shucks, what is this golden rectangle rule of
thirds business. Schuyler, you have nailed your thesis to the wall. I
promise that I won't say another word, except I'm curious about how you
use those rules and if others agree...

Judy