Re: Presentation Question

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 09/11/04-08:16:13 AM Z

All of my gum and cyanotype prints are window-matted in high quality white
matboard and framed in glass & polished aluminum frames. It's a clean and
simple presentation that directs attention to the images. I sign the window
mat with pencil, only my name. I never show brush marks beyond the image
border. In my opinion, it's distracting.

Dave in Wyoming