RE: Traveling Portfolios

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 09/11/04-08:00:35 AM Z

Jeffrey,

I have digital photos of the 2002B portfolio, taken with permission,
which I can provide if the contributors don't object. In some cases,
the images show borders and side by side comparisons... these were for
examples in the alt-class I teach.

The list for that portfolio are: Diane Bloomfield
(pinhole/gum-over-platinum), Suzanne Izzo (cyan w/toner and over gum),
Nate ___(?) mordancage, Don Bryant (van dyke and cyano), and myself
(argyrotype. I hope I didn't miss anybody, it was a small group. I
have shots of some of the notes as well... again, available if the
contributors don't mind.

-Darryl Baird