RE: Traveling Portfolio

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/13/04-02:14:50 AM Z

Hi Robert, thaks for the trouble. But I would like to make the following
comment: The table seems to strech the images and distort them. I
recommend that you standardize on a max dimension figure and size the
images according to it (without altering the proportions). For instance,
if you choose 800x600 as your sceen resolution and want 3 images in a
row then you can use a max. dimension figure of 510 / 3 = 170 pixels
(600 - 510 = 90 pixels was saved for the gap between the images and the
scroll bar). Then you will have to resize all the images so that their
longest dimention is 170 pixels size. This way you will not encounter
any proportions change problem. BTW, if you have Photoshop, AcdSee or a
similar software, these often incorporate utilities for making web photo
galleries very easily and trouble free.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Loris.