RE: Oxalic Acid for Pt./Pd.

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 09/15/04-06:01:18 PM Z

Don, I believe the Rudiak/Kennedy work was done shortly after I had ask
Sullivan to discuss the FO powder that he was selling, it's Sp Gr and
relative printing speed. It may have been in the works but this was quite a
number of years back.

Rudiak's developer that we used while our partnership business was active in
Taos, included some oxalic acid as well as Sodium Phosphate Di Basic.
John's formula work fine, except that is was slower and tended to give
grainy prints when it was remotely tired. Fresh batches were always better
than seasoned work. I usually used standard Pot Ox with extra Ox Acid.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226