RE: Potassium Oxalate

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 09/15/04-05:28:11 PM Z

Sandy, You may be seeing a higher pH due to the paper buffers accumulating
in the developer. There are times over the years where some papers have
fizzed on me in fresh batches of Pot Ox. Weaker solutions of Pot Ox can
lead to grainer prints and weaker blacks. If you are not experiencing these
conditions, than your solution should be plenty strong. I like to leave a
little Ox Acid in my 3 gal solutions of Pot Ox to keep things on the acid
side.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9