Re: Epson C66?

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/17/04-07:16:33 AM Z

The ink set of the C66 appears to be identical to that of the C-84 so
I see no reason at all why it should not work well with Mark's PDN
system.

For sure the C-84 works fine, in fact the ink set of the C-84
produces a lot more contrast than the 2200. However, the negatives
from the C-84 appear to have just a bit more grain than those from
the 2200, though I don't believe this will be a problem when
printing on the type of papers typically used in alternative
printing. Might matter for silver gelatin prints on smooth papers.

Sandy