Re: Epson C66?

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/17/04-06:48:25 AM Z

There are a couple of differences that I was able to
see by looking at the printer descriptions on the
Epson page (epson.com, select north american, then
printers). The C86 has more nozzles than the C66 -
that was one difference that jumped out to me.

Also, Epson is offering a $20 rebate on the C84/C86 so
there's a $10 difference between the 84/86 and the 66.

You may want to check the different store web sites
(OfficeMax, OfficeDepot, Staples, CompUSA, BestBuy,
Circuit City, etc.) to see if they have store specific
rebates (which would lower the cost again). For
instance, Chris and I both bought a C84 over the
summer from Office Depot. There was the $20 rebate and
then Office Depot had another $50 OD rebate which
brought the cost down to $29 for the printer (though I
was billed initially $99 plus tax - but I received
free shipping because the order was over $50).

Stuart