RE: Pyrocat HD

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/17/04-08:38:22 AM Z

Sandy, Thank you very much! Will use the times you supplied as a
starting point. BTW, I use a Paterson tank requiring 290ml developer per
135 film. Is there any ill effect using this amnt. or should I use some
more (say... like 500ml or 1lt)? The dual purpose is fine especially for
my 4x5" pinhole negatives. I guess I will start to make Ziatypes soon
using pinhole negatives developed in Pyrocat HD.

Susan, according the table below, your times are a little bit on the
short side, not long... Thank you too.

Regards,
Loris.