RE: Pyrocat HD

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 09/17/04-08:51:47 AM Z

Loris,

I recommend a minimum of 75 ml of the 1:1:100 solution per 20 square
inches of film surface, i.e. a 4X5" negative.

If development times with the 1:1;100 dilution are too long use the
2;2:100 dilution and develop only about 55% as long. That is, 10
minutes of development with the 1:1:100 dilution develops film to
approximately the same contrast as 5.30 minutes with the 2:2;100
dilution.

Sandy