RE: Ilfochrome classic....... Very sad experience...

From: Denny ^lt;dspector@charter.net>
Date: 09/22/04-07:35:59 PM Z

That is sad. As for "alt" uses, it's fine for direct in-camera shooting
(very slow speed if I remember correctly, ASA 5 or something.) It's also
excellent for color photograms. When my daughter was about 4 years old she
had lots of colored transparent plastic necklaces, she had a great time
arranging them for the photos. Have fun...
Denny